- Cryotherapy for molluscum, warts, and other skin growths (CPT codes 17110/17111)
- Cantharadin applications for molluscum (CPT 17100/17111)
- Intralesional immunotherapy for warts
- Topical immunotherapy for warts
- Minor Skin Surgery
- Excision and removal; simple and intermediate defect repair, simple and subcuticular closure; shaving of lesions; curettage and electrodessication
- Vascular Destruction of Pyogenic Granulomas
- Narrowband Ultraviolet B Therapy (CPT 96910) (only in Grapevine location)
Out-Patient Surgery Center Procedures
These procedures are performed by Dr. Ghali at Cook Childrens Northeast Hospital in Hurst. Use of general anesthesia is often indicated for more involved cases. Minor skin surgeries may be performed under general anesthesia depending upon the location and size of the lesion, as well as the age of the patient.
Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy (CPT code 17106-17108)
- Medically indicated for port wine stains (ICD 757.32), hemangiomas (ICD 228.01), and other proliferative vascular lesions.
- Cosmetic indications for spider angiomas, scars, etc.
Please note that the above procedures, both in-office as well as outpatient, may be subject to deductibles and co-insurance.